Pall Gaskleen High-Bright purifier assemblies are designed to remove molecular contamination from ammonia gas. Sub-parts-per-billion (ppb) level purification is achieved for flow rates up to 1,000 slpm. Each purifier assembly includes an integrated particle filter.
Low Cost of Ownership (CoO):
Pall’s proprietary High-Bright material has up to twice the moisture removal capacity of molecular sieve-based technologies
Conditioning time as low as 1 hour leads to significantly more tool uptime and lower gas usage
Controls and removes impurities such as moisture, oxygen and carbon dioxide
Electropolished 316L stainless steel housing
Diffusion barrier ensures integrity of reactive material during installation
100% helium leak and pressure tested
No detectable metal contribution above background in NH3 gas
• Housing: electropolished 316L SS • ≤ 0.25 μm / 10 μin Ra internal surface finish
Particle Removal Rating1
• ≥ 3 nm or ≥ 0.4 μm (assembly dependent)
• Gasket seal (VCR2 or compatible) • PG11000 assemblies come standard with a backplate and isolation valves
• Maximum Operating Pressure See chart on page 2 • Maximum operating temperature3: 40˚C / 104˚F • EU Pressure Equipment Directive: Assemblies comply with the European Union’s Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC. All assemblies except GLP and GTMP are CE marked. • The PG11000 assemblies are designed in accordance with the ASME BPVC Section VIII, Division 1, and have a U-Stamp.
• Double bagged • Aluminized outer bag; polyethylene inner bag • End capped with metal seals • Product packaged in an inert environment
1 Particle rating based on laboratory testing with NaCl aerosol. 2 VCR is a trademark of Swagelok Co. 3 Higher temperatures may be acceptable under certain conditions. Please contact Pall for more details.